Followers

PEMBUAT,PENGELUAR,PENGEDAR KEK LAPIS SARAWAK DI SEMENANJUNG MALAYSIA


BENGKEL RAWANG SELANGOR DI BUKA SETIAP HARI 8 PAGI - 8 MALAM
CALL - 017 215 9962 / 017 215 6161

Thursday, January 22, 2009

TAG drp Ummi


TAG tugasan daripada Ummi

Do you think you are hot??
No i dont think so.maybe hot from my cakes just came out from the oven! LOL

Why do u you like this picture?
I like it bcoz just the way it is.

When was the last time you eat pizza?
Couple weeks ago & why u asking for?

What name you prefer besides yours?
Dianne,Dayang,Adek

People to tagged?
I have no suggestion..maybe too much work to do so i dont have much time to remember things.
1. Ummi
2. Sweetlily
3. Zarazaznan
4. Zai

Who is no. 1 ?
Ummi - She is wonderful women,wife,mother & a sister to me,i have much challanges in my life,im easy to share with her,even i seldom online but i know she always there for me whenever i need her! U guys should know who she is!

Who is no. 3?
Zarazaznan - She is very talented sister i ever seen...Nice person to be with,friendly!

Say something about no. 4.
Zai - I always talked to her...always!

Who is no. 2?
Sweetlily - Nice mother of 3 & good cook too,me lazy to cook,so i adore her as a young mother & very hardworking.

Ok its enough for now,i dont have much to say about ppl bcoz i dont really care what they do,as long as its good thats enough for me,no matter how bad our friend is we need to accept it becoz the relationship is very important!

No comments: